At the present time, I’m professional amateur. Although this may be true, I do intend to use this blog to bring inspiring and useful content to you!
How to Make an Awesome About page and Make More Money!
Let them know who you are and why should the person reading this care?
You can say something like, I’m an artist, computer specialist and key puncher. Then let them know about your goals. I would say, I’m interested in learning more about 3D and traditional drawing/painting that inspired other artists work. I want to find an internship or meetup to challenge myself, so I share my findings and inspire you. This will allow me to gain experience to break my professional beginner status in my world!
Looking at the previous sentence, I showed what and why my goals are important. Afterword, you can list some adjectives in a post like here.
You can mention your past experience…
I can say that I had grown from using WordPress, Dreamweaver (yep lol), Bootstrap and Blender & Maya Autodesk.
You could also make a simple list:
Technologies, Software & Frameworks
- 3D Graphics: Blender
- Responsive Web Design: Foundation, Bootstrap
- Visual Studio: C#, Angular & MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio: TSQL
What about the money part?
Place an Ad on the right of the page or somewhere in between to bring in money.
You can ask them to click on your Ad (:P) or at least not disable your Ads. It keeps the site running smoothly 🙂
I shell leave you with these small tips, good luck with the about page!
You might be interested in reading
- Subscribe: Why to vykantor Blog?
- Proxy: What Destruction Can be Caused By War?
- Neighbors: How to Draw them & Improve Your Focus?
- How to Make Tagline That You’ll Love?
- Who I Am and Why I’m here?
- What’s Fluffy While You Take The Train?