Sunshine Blogger Award & Rules
Some time ago, I got the Quill Commander Award, this time Commander Dronstad has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. If you are new to my blog, please read Striving to Become a Professional Artist. Before I discuss the rules of the award, I wanted to say that he is an excellent writer who is composing exciting war stories that will captivate your eyes and keep you glued to your seat. Also, he is always looking out for other bloggers. Further, it gives me great pleasure to answer his questions. Finally, if you got this far, please visit Dronstad blog, who is a well-read writer and who is sharing his stories.
Sunshine Blogger Award – Here are the rules‼
Write a post thanking the person who nominated you. Then offer a link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer the question asked to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and ask them 11 further questions.
- Notify them about the same by comments on their blog.
- Make new questions
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or in your post
The Questions ⁉
- What book are you reading?
- Right now I’m reading “Be More Chill” by Ned Vizzini because my brother left it at my place and I needed a book to fall asleep too.
- What is your favorite drink?
- Right now I’m into Gin and Tonic because I don’t know too many others.
- What place would you like to visit?
- Ice Caves at Sam’s Point
- If a rocket leaves Earth in 550 km/h and you have five apples, what color are your underwear?
- Okay, why a rocket? Lol, Wait! I will leave two apples and take the rest to space with my red colored undies!
- Sun or the Moon?
- I need more sun to sleep better during night-time because of sun imbalance due to my career choice!
- What genre do you like reading and why?
- I don’t read much, but I like books that teach me useful handy skills that will help me survive. I’m up for any genre, even if it puts me to sleep!
- What are your favorite names for boys and girls and why?
- I had thought about this, but I haven’t written the names. If I recall them, I’ll add them to this answer.
- What have you learned from blogging?
- After slaving away at my first three posts, I learned that giving up won’t solve the issue. Connecting with other bloggers in your niche is important. However, mix in a few topics other than art to sweeten the deal!
- You got a gun in your hands, what do you do with it?
- Nothing to do. Think about putting it into safety. Why do I even have a gun in my hands!? What did I do?
- You get to talk with a celebrity, what is the first question you ask them?
- What inspired you to get this far?
- How do you deal with people you don’t like?
- I try to get along or ignore them.
The Questions for my nominees❓
- Why did you start your blog? Why did you choose WordPress?
- I researched the topic and if your interested take a look at Blogger Hosting Why I moved to WordPress.com?
- How much time do you spend on your blog posts?
- What is your most productive time?
- What motivates you to be a blogger?
- If you need help on this question take a look at Who I am and why I’m I here?
- When Should You Compromise?
- What Makes a Good Blog Post?
- Would You Rather Work From Home or in an Office?
- How often do you collaborate on projects with other bloggers? Do you have a contact page?
- What is the number two thing that is bothering you now?
- Who do you look up too?
- Where do you draw the ideas for the blogger awards questions?
I nominate my Inspired Eyes for the Sunshine Blogger Award 🤩
If you so choose to accept the award, wear it proudly like a talisman around your blog if they so want too.
- Stoner On A Rollercoaster
- Literary Titan
Yeah, my inspired eyes are great. Don’t believe me? Check it out yourself. Stay inspired my epic adventures.