Deciding on a graphic can be tough, especially when the specs are displayed in different locations!
Initially I put together this table for myself, but then I figured somebody else might find it useful.
Okay, so here I have 4 different tablets:
- Wacom Mobile Studio 16
- Wacom Mobile Studio 13
- IdeaPad Mixx 720
- Surface Pro - Intel Core i7
I really wish that I can try each out before buying, so I can give you all a better review.
A few quick thoughts on the compared...
- I could be wrong, but looking at the Wacom, CPU is a bit behind as compared to the other two tablets.
- Does anybody know if the SSD inside these tablets are any good?
- Its a shame that the camera on IdeaPad isn't 8 MP. Also see the Adobe RGB of 91% supported.
- Edged glass is used on all models